Felted Wool Mule Slippers
Every purchase will provide financial support to artisans, orphanages and development projects in Nepal.
Egos felted wool slippers are the perfect pick if you're looking for a blend of luxurious comfort and style. These 100% handmade wool mule slippers are temperature regulating, breathable and Fair Trade Certified.
- 100% handmade by artisans
- Fair Trade Certified
- Provide financial support to artisans, orphanages and development projects in Nepal
- Made from New Zealand wool
- Dyed using eco-friendly colours
- Provide luxurious comfort
- Temperature regulating - naturally insulate while remaining breathable
- Mould to the shape of your foot
- Stitched on suede sole for added comfort
- Resistant to dirt, moisture and odours.
- Promote healing and are kind to sensitive skin
- Stimulate blood circulation
- All Egos are handmade, therefore occasionally some sizes may differ very slightly.
- We recommend you measure the sole of your foot to find the closest size.
- The CM size is the measurement (in centimetres) along the sole of the shoe cast the artisans form the slipper around.
- The slippers will give slightly after a few wears to mold to your feet.
Great slippers. Keep the feet toasty. Comfortable and fab colours. Sent as presents to two friends who love them as well.
These slippers are very neat on, they are slightly small fitting, go up half a size if you can. Lovely quality, really warm!
I am obsessed with my slippers!! I love them and look forward to coming home and putting them on. I love the colour and feel.
Husband thrilled with his wooly slippers, comfy, cozy and not old mannish!
Great! I bought these to replace a worn and much- loved pair I’ve had for about three years. Super comfy - love them