Felted Wool Mule Slippers
Every purchase will provide financial support to artisans, orphanages and development projects in Nepal.
Egos felted wool slippers are the perfect pick if you're looking for a blend of luxurious comfort and style. These 100% handmade wool mule slippers are temperature regulating, breathable and Fair Trade Certified.
- 100% handmade by artisans
- Fair Trade Certified
- Provide financial support to artisans, orphanages and development projects in Nepal
- Made from New Zealand wool
- Dyed using eco-friendly colours
- Provide luxurious comfort
- Temperature regulating - naturally insulate while remaining breathable
- Mould to the shape of your foot
- Stitched on suede sole for added comfort
- Resistant to dirt, moisture and odours.
- Promote healing and are kind to sensitive skin
- Stimulate blood circulation
- All Egos are handmade, therefore occasionally some sizes may differ very slightly.
- We recommend you measure the sole of your foot to find the closest size.
- The CM size is the measurement (in centimetres) along the sole of the shoe cast the artisans form the slipper around.
- The slippers will give slightly after a few wears to mold to your feet.
The best slippers I have ever owned x
Best slippers ever!
They're really comfy, scandi-chic, warm in winter, cool in summer, ethical and fair-trade. They also last for ages even when worn everyday! Quick delivery and professional service from the Natural Slipper Shop too.
This was a present for my mother in law. We saw a similar pair at John Lewis, however they didn’t have her size. I found the natural slipper shop online and was delighted that their products are fair trade and a perfect fit. Thank you, I would definitely recommend these slippers!
Superb shopping experience
Speedy and an excellent product.
Unfortunately, they were too big and have been returned