Felted Wool Mule Slippers
Every purchase will provide financial support to artisans, orphanages and development projects in Nepal.
Egos felted wool slippers are the perfect pick if you're looking for a blend of luxurious comfort and style. These 100% handmade wool mule slippers are temperature regulating, breathable and Fair Trade Certified.
- 100% handmade by artisans
- Fair Trade Certified
- Provide financial support to artisans, orphanages and development projects in Nepal
- Made from New Zealand wool
- Dyed using eco-friendly colours
- Provide luxurious comfort
- Temperature regulating - naturally insulate while remaining breathable
- Mould to the shape of your foot
- Stitched on suede sole for added comfort
- Resistant to dirt, moisture and odours.
- Promote healing and are kind to sensitive skin
- Stimulate blood circulation
- All Egos are handmade, therefore occasionally some sizes may differ very slightly.
- We recommend you measure the sole of your foot to find the closest size.
- The CM size is the measurement (in centimetres) along the sole of the shoe cast the artisans form the slipper around.
- The slippers will give slightly after a few wears to mold to your feet.
I bought these for my partner in October, and being at home most of the time this winter they have had a lot of use. The recipient recently told me that he thinks they are the best present I've ever given him (this is a reflection on the excellent slippers I think, not the quality of my previous presents), so I give them top marks!
Lovely, durable, snuggly environmentally, fair trade, sustainable item! Would highly recommend