Felted Wool Mule Slippers
Every purchase will provide financial support to artisans, orphanages and development projects in Nepal.
Egos felted wool slippers are the perfect pick if you're looking for a blend of luxurious comfort and style. These 100% handmade wool mule slippers are temperature regulating, breathable and Fair Trade Certified.
- 100% handmade by artisans
- Fair Trade Certified
- Provide financial support to artisans, orphanages and development projects in Nepal
- Made from New Zealand wool
- Dyed using eco-friendly colours
- Provide luxurious comfort
- Temperature regulating - naturally insulate while remaining breathable
- Mould to the shape of your foot
- Stitched on suede sole for added comfort
- Resistant to dirt, moisture and odours.
- Promote healing and are kind to sensitive skin
- Stimulate blood circulation
- All Egos are handmade, therefore occasionally some sizes may differ very slightly.
- We recommend you measure the sole of your foot to find the closest size.
- The CM size is the measurement (in centimetres) along the sole of the shoe cast the artisans form the slipper around.
- The slippers will give slightly after a few wears to mold to your feet.
Lovely pair of slippers, really comfy and they aren’t ‘broken in’ yet. Found the size a pinch too small on my first pair, exchanged for the next size up and they fit really well. Can’t beat the price when you compare to big brand types that are made of synthetic materials. They keep feet warm, but not sweaty with a nice suade sole. I kinda wish I could wear them around the office, but that wouldn’t be proper...
Hi Andrew, so glad you love them!