Every purchase will provide financial support to artisans, orphanages and development projects in Nepal.
Egos felted wool slippers are the perfect pick if you're looking for a blend of luxurious comfort and style. These 100% handmade wool slipper shoes are temperature regulating, breathable and Fair Trade Certified.
- 100% handmade by artisans
- Fair Trade Certified
- Provide financial support to artisans, orphanages and development projects in Nepal
- Made from New Zealand wool
- Dyed using eco-friendly colours
- Provide luxurious comfort
- Temperature regulating - naturally insulate while remaining breathable
- Mould to the shape of your foot
- Stitched on suede sole for added comfort
- Resistant to dirt, moisture and odours.
- Promote healing and are kind to sensitive skin
- Stimulate blood circulation
- All Egos are handmade, therefore occasionally some sizes may differ very slightly.
- We recommend you measure the sole of your foot to find the closest size.
- The CM size is the measurement (in centimetres) along the sole of the shoe cast the artisans form the slipper around.
- The slippers will give slightly after a few wears to mold to your feet.
I got these slippers as a Christmas present for mum. She’s loves them — so comfy and cosy! Unfortunately, a fault in the slippers developed in March, so I contacted customer services. They resolved the issue quickly and most satisfactorily. Mum’s replacement slippers have now arrived and she will soon be able to enjoy wearing them. I’ve given a 5 Star rating despite the issue we encountered — these things happen! I might even have to persuade my husband to buy me a pair for next Christmas!
Really comfortable and non-slip. Very happy with this purchase. Have been living in these since I got them