Felted Wool Slipper Shoes
Every purchase will provide financial support to artisans, orphanages and development projects in Nepal.
Egos felted wool slippers are the perfect pick if you're looking for a blend of luxurious comfort and style. These 100% handmade wool slipper shoes are temperature regulating, breathable and Fair Trade Certified.
- 100% handmade by artisans
- Fair Trade Certified
- Provide financial support to artisans, orphanages and development projects in Nepal
- Made from New Zealand wool
- Dyed using eco-friendly colours
- Provide luxurious comfort
- Temperature regulating - naturally insulate while remaining breathable
- Mould to the shape of your foot
- Stitched on suede sole for added comfort
- Resistant to dirt, moisture and odours.
- Promote healing and are kind to sensitive skin
- Stimulate blood circulation
- All Egos are handmade, therefore occasionally some sizes may differ very slightly.
- We recommend you measure the sole of your foot to find the closest size.
- The CM size is the measurement (in centimetres) along the sole of the shoe cast the artisans form the slipper around.
- The slippers will give slightly after a few wears to mold to your feet.
A friend of mine who lives in Sweden had a pair of these slippers and they looked so warm and much nicer than a normal pair of slippers. I decided to buy a pair now we are in lockdown again... WOW .. amazing !!! I have worn them every day and my feet have not been cold at all.. even if I wear them in bear feet , my feet are always so toastie .. I love them. Best gift to myself for many years !!
The slippers are very comfortable and perfect for lockdown. I love the grey and they look stylish rather than granny.
Gorgeus! Fantastic, warm beautifully crafted slippers and best of all, they are fair trade, so our comfort gives others a fair price! I love wearing them!